Peñín Guide 2019
The results of the 2019 Peñín Guide were published recently, and our wines got an exceptional score this year, with 12 wines scoring from 85 to 90 points.
Specifically, four of these wines got a score of 9o points.
- VallMajor Blanc: 87 points ★★★★
- Vallmajor Rosat : 85 points ★★★★
- Vallmajor Negre: 87 points ★★★★
- Primicia Garnatxa Negra: 86 points ★★★★
- Primicia Bota: 89 points ★★★★
- Tipicitat 2014: 90 points ★★★
- Vivertell 2014 – 89 points
- Equinox Blanc – 89 points
- L’Aube 2015 – 90 points
- Naturalis Mer 2015 (organic)- 90 points
- Naturalis Mer blanc (organic) – 90 points, ★★★★★
- Naturalis Mer roure (organic) – 89 points, ★★★★
Also, Naturalis Mer organical white wine has obtained five stars on the evaluation of its quality/price relationship.
It must be kept in mind that the Peñín Guide is the most prestigious guide to wines from Catalonia and Spain, with editions in German, English, and Japanese, making it an indispensable point of reference both nationally and internationally. It is used by sommeliers, wine lovers, journalists, importers, etc. from all over the world to choose the wines to be included on their wine lists.